UK Spouse Visa Application and Requirements

The UK Spouse visa category is for partners of British citizens or persons with indefinite leave to remain in the UK, who wish to join, or stay with, their husband or wife in the UK with the intention of permanent settlement in the UK. You can also apply for an Entry Clearance Spouse visa if your Spouse is outside the UK, but intending to return to the UK with you.

Get legal aid to join your partner with a UK spouse visa

Making a UK Spouse Visa application with OneLaw Chambers

At OneLaw Chambers, our immigration solicitors and barristers regularly assist with UK Spouse Visa applications in order for applicants to relocate to and settle in the UK with their British citizen or settled spouses.  We have assisted many foreign national spouses to prepare and submit successful UK Spouse Visa applications and we have represented clients from all over the world.

Whether you require expert immigration advice on the requirements of the Immigration Rules, an independent immigration assessment of your prospects of qualifying for a UK Spouse Visa or professional immigration representation with preparing your UK Spouse Visa immigration application, our immigration solicitors and barristers can help you.

We are committed to ensuring that our immigration solicitors and barristers prepare every immigration visa application with utmost quality and skill so that a successful outcome is achieved every time. Our immigration solicitors and barristers operate in a friendly and cooperative manner to provide our clients with the best client care and service during the entire immigration application process.


You may also like

London Immigration Lawyers Top Immigration Lawyer Immigration Lawyer London Immigration Solicitors London Immigration Barrister London Solicitors Immigration British Citizenship

EU Settlement Scheme – Pre-Settled Status

Following Brexit, the UK Government had introduced the EU Settlement Scheme to transition all EU nationals living and working in the UK under the EEA Regulations with UK domestic visas. If the EU national and/or dependent family member has been resident in the UK for less than 5 continuous years, they will be granted Pre-Settled

Read More