Apply for the UK Skilled Worker Visa Today

Home  / Apply for the UK Skilled Worker Visa Today

Get Your Skilled Worker Visa Today & Work In The UK

The UK Government completely overhauled the immigration system in the UK on January 1, 2021, replacing the old Tier 2 (General) Work Visa with a new Points Based System under the Skilled Worker Visa Route. Since the program’s launch on January 1, 2021, both non-EU and EU citizens who entered the UK have been covered by the Skilled UK Worker Visa Program.

The applicant must get a total score of 70 points, made up of 50 required points and 20 tradeable points, to be eligible for and successfully awarded the Skilled Worker Visa. The applicant must have been in the UK for a continuous period of five years through the skilled worker visa route to be eligible to settle there.

The UK Skilled Worker Visa, or the UK Work Visais open to those from outside the EEA and Switzerland who have been offered skilled employment in the UK.

To be able to live and work in the United Kingdom, the applicant must be employed by a licenced sponsor. If you have been offered a skilled job in the UK, you can apply for this visa. The required salary for this visa is around £25,600, which can either be the ‘going rate for the profession or a specific salary benchmark.

COS-Certificate of Sponsorship – must also be made available to you by an authorised sponsor in the UK. A list of professions that fall under the “Skilled Worker Visa Route” has been released by the UK Home Office; they are often senior managerial or highly skilled professional employment. Each qualifying occupation is assigned a job title, and in order to obtain a UK work visa, the suitable job must be listed under the relevant job title.

Qualified Vocations, an Appendix to the Immigration Rules, includes a full list of occupations as well as occupation codes. You can apply for a visa up to three months before the day you start working in the UK. Your confirmation of sponsorship includes this date.

Using a UK Skilled Worker Visa you can study in the UK, work in a qualified position, and bring your family with you as “dependents” if they qualify. If necessary, you can take up another job, volunteer, leave, and return to the UK. If you have lived in the UK for five years and meet all the other qualifying conditions, you can seek to stay here permanently by applying for indefinite leave to remain.

Note:  The Skilled Worker Visa cannot be obtained without a job offer or sponsorship. To apply for a UK Skilled Worker Visa, you can travel to the UK and establish a business yourself under the self-sponsorship route.


You may also like